sexta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2008

The reason for this blog

Starting...

Hi everyone,

Well for those who know me, I have two passions that are: Business Management and Different Cultures.

Business Management is what I do everyday in AIESEC, that i can talk about it later on, and working with my dad at Ampliar Engeneering, giving support in the management area.

Different cultures are, besides a field of interest, a hobbie. Amazes me to visit different cities, people, cusine, art, markets, habits, languages, parties, religion, scenics and any other kind of typical cultural expression.

Business empowers me($) to travel. These travel are usually related to business or add me somehow in personal development: Language, Cooking skills(love it), habits, cultural education, reflection about my values and innovation, what is a feedback to be promoted or be better on what I do, closing the cycle.

The main idea of creating this blog is to talk about my experiences with these two passions, My Experience related to Business, as well as related to International Experiences.

The name of this blog is a tribute to my mom and dad, whom always supported me reaching whatever i plan or dream to do or to be. 'Vitor, volta pra casa!' means, 'Vitor, come back home!'. There's a word in portuguese, that is called Saudade, which is the feelling of missing someone or something. We know that the time apart just makes us closer, and they didn't raise me to stay at home.

So this is a simple way to share my experiences and communicate to friends, family and people that are interested in the same subjects and share.

Hugs!!

10 comentários:

Unknown disse...

exta porra do caceti...

meu coraçaaaaaaaooooo

Anônimo disse...

haha, eu juro que entrei só porque vi o endereço no seu nick e pensei "que coisa é essa de volta pra casa?" :D

beijo, laís.

Unknown disse...

hey man!

Where are you "eingentlich" ?!

esse eh o caba mais viajado (literalmente) q eu conheco!

Elizabeth Franca disse...

Pensei que ia chamar o blog assim:

Mãe larga do meu pé!!!!

Brincadeirinha!

Tô muito feliz com a homenagem,

Vê só , volta logo de Gravatá , ok?

Beijos,

Beth

Elizabeth Franca disse...

Escreve mais Vitor, esse negócio tá muito demorado... é assim mesmo ?

Aninha só postou há quatro meses....

Então fico lendo o blog de Conrado de 2007!
Adoro Conrado e o blog dele tb! Mas o de 2007 é fogo (alias ele levou um choque em 2007)!

beijos,
Beth

beth

Sergio Schuler disse...

mazá! q seja na noruega que esteja distante de casa

David Santos disse...

"Aliás, ele levou um choque em 2007"...

esses comentários estilo Friends são notáveis... os melhores, eigentlich! xD

Elizabeth Franca disse...

Reli o texto e me chamou a atenção:

..."não era culpa dela a geladeira ter quebrado...", era só o que me faltava...

Elizabeth Franca disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Andrea Menezes disse...

Vem pra Noruega!!!! \o/